COH is an ecumenical, faith-based, not-for-profit organization [501 (c) 3] that provides housing for families with children to promote long term stability in the lives of God’s children.
- Was conceived in 2003 by leaders of Brevard County local churches based on the need of housing for families on a transitional basis
- Gained not-for-profit status in November 2005.
- Is member of the Brevard Homeless Coalition
- Has been awarded a SHIP contract from Brevard County Housing and Human Services
- Partners with the South Brevard Women’s Center and Habitat for Humanity of Brevard
- And, Board of Directors support and represent several Brevard County churches
- COH maintains strict control and responsibility for the property.
- Candidate residents undergo extensive application/interview process.
- Residents have strict guidelines for maintenance and care of the home, life style, job stability and advancement, education, finances, budgeting.
- COH works closely with a case manager to insure all requirements are met.
View our brochure. Click here.