Community of Hope is about community. It was wonderful to see how everyone pitched in during the storm prep and clean up.
We are still assessing damage. So far…
- There is a major tree across the drive (missed the house and car) at one of the NSP houses.
- We lost shingles off some of Hope Village.
- Hoag did not flood and the driveway at Roosevelt had just a little water.
- Many of our folks are without power still.
- We had to evacuate 2 families to a hotel because the septic system does not work without power.
- Many roads are still flooded as of 3 PM Monday Sept 11. Be careful and don’t travel unless you must.